Featured Job Opportunities
The Marketing Manager / Coordinator is responsible for a variety of tasks that support the firm’s efforts in the areas of marketing, business development, and public relations. Under the direction of the Director of Business Development, the Marketing Manager / Coordinator is the primary individual responsible for the creationRead story MORE ->
The Design Development Job Captain is responsible for the preparation of comprehensive Design Development documents and the further translation of the design intent therein into a complete set of Construction Documents – drawings and specifications. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of building systems, materials, finishes and detailing andRead story MORE ->
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Nadel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available persons in every job. Continue reading MORE ->
Marketing Manager / Coordinator
The Marketing Manager / Coordinator is responsible for a variety of tasks that support the firm’s efforts in the areas of marketing, business development, and public relations. Under the direction of the Director of Business Development, the Marketing Manager / Coordinator is the primary individual responsible for the creation and production of printed and digital marketing collateral, public relations, responses to Requests for Proposals/Qualifications, Website Maintenance, Social Media, Email Marketing, Database maintenance and other marketing activities.
The ideal candidate must possess the following minimum qualifications:
· Demonstrated ability to work well with others and be a team player.
· Must have strong knowledge of graphics and production of printed / digital graphic material with an “eye” for composition.
· Proficiency in a variety of software including the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro) and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
· Proficiency in corporate social media and Constant Contact or similar email client.
· Proven ability to work under pressure and independently on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be organized, conscientious and have a close attention to detail.
· Ability to work extended hours to meet tight deadlines, as necessary.
· Previous experience in a marketing position within the A/E/C industry is preferred.
We offer a substantial benefits package to full-time employees, which includes healthcare options, dental insurance, a 401(k) plan, Paid Time Off, and a competitive salary to commensurate with experience. Our West Los Angeles location provides convenient access to close-by freeways and public transportation.
Only those who meet the criteria for this position, please send resume and sample work in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please, no recruiters or phone calls.